9th International Conference of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT’22)
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply).
Interested authors, researchers, and industrial experts are invited to submit their papers to the conference that best resonates with their technical background. At the same time, attendees are permitted, and encouraged, to attend talks from co-located conferences.
- Analytical solution of conservation equations
- Blood flow research
- Boiling and condensation
- Boundary layer theory and applications
- Compressible and incompressible flows
- Conduction, convection, and radiation heat transfer
- Conservation laws
- Electronic cooling
- Energy optimization
- Experimental fluid dynamics
- Flow and heat transfer in microchannels
- Flow circulation
- Flow, heat and mass transfer devices
- Fluid flow
- Fluid flow, heat and mass transfer equipment
- Fluid properties
- Fuel cells
- Gas liquid operations
- Heat transfer
- Heat transfer augmentation and porous media
- Heat transfer augmentation applications
- Heat transfer enhancement active methods
- Heat transfer experimental methods
- Heat transfer enhancement passive methods
- Industrial fluid flow, heat and mass transfer
- Laminar and turbulent flows
- Mass transfer coefficient
- Mass transfer with or without reaction
- Measurement techniques
- Mechanisms of heat transfer enhancement
- Molecular diffusion
- Nanotechnology and transport phenomena
- Non-Newtonian flow
- Optimization of heat transfer systems
- Polymer processing
- Power plants
- Recent progress on transport phenomena
- Renewable energy
- Separation processes
- Single phase flow heat transfer
- Solid fluid operations
- Steady and unsteady flows
- Transport phenomena in porous media
- Two and multiphase flow and heat transfer
- Viscous and inviscid flows
Manuscripts are invited for the 9th International Conference of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT'22) on topics lying within the scope of the conference. All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Three types of manuscripts could be published in the conference proceedings:
- Extended Abstracts
- Short Papers
- Full Papers
You may choose to submit any of the above based on the the weight of the contributions in your manuscript.
- Extended abstracts are welcome for publication. These submissions should be around 500 words and must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results (if available) of the research. No figures or tables are allowed. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 10 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Short papers must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results of the paper, and must (at least) contain an abstract, an introduction, a results/discussion section, and a reference section. Short papers are limited to 4 pages. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Full Papers are limited to 8 pages and are more descriptive of the work that has been done. Also, more sections, images, graphs, and results could be presented. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
Please note that a .docx template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers (including extended abstracts) must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template(s) for FFHMT'22 below:
Short and Full Papers’ Template:
Paper Template (.DOCX)
Extended Abstract template (.DOCX)
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members. All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the web site of the conference.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted extended abstracts, short, and full papers will be published in the proceedings, under an ISBN reference in a USB drive. The online version of the proceedings will also be published under an ISSN reference and each paper in the proceedings will be assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef. Selected papers will be published in a Special Issue in the Open-Access Journal “Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer” by Avestia Publishing. For more information, in regards to the journal and Avestia Publishing, please visit our website at www.avestia.com.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.
Best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible for this award. Winners receive a certificate, 25% discount towards registration for the 2022 series of the conference, and can submit their papers to a related journal by Avestia Publishing for free publication (subject to a second round of peer-review).
In order to submit your paper or access the reviewer system, please follow the link below:
The corresponding authors of accepted papers are required to please fill, complete, sign and send the following copyright form along with your Camera Ready Submission to email@example.com. Failure to comply will result in removal of the paper from the proceedings.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration